7/3/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. our Cuban friends who invite us to their annual pig roast. I love them, and I love the food.
2. the wonderful time in Simi this weekend with friends and family.
3. getting a really good pedicure with my mom on Friday while my dad watched Ben.
4. Ben saying "mama" this morning when I went in to get him up. He ALWAYS says dada, so mama is a welcomed change.
5. so much quality time with Mark these past few days.
6. getting to chat with Sarah today, it had been so long.
7. going to Disneyland with my mom Friday night to watch the fireworks. Us and one zillion other people. It was really neat though, and I'm glad we went.
8. not having to run the AC very much today, and for the breeze all day long.
9. mentioning to Mark that I need to update my address book and within minutes he downloaded his complete address book into mine on my computer so now that's down without so much a finger lifted by me.
10. Mark's new board shorts and sunglasses. It was about time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments