7/27/06



The funny thing about this is he did it all on his own; got the bucket, had Mark fill it up and got right on in. He must've been hot! Thankfully I DID find a real blow up pool for him at none other than a pool supply store. Who'd've thought a pool supply store literally supplies pools?




Today I am so thankful for...

1. time with Nick and Lisa Tuesday.
2 Paul and Tina coming down on Tuesday, even just for a little bit, it means a lot that they made the drive even though they couldn't stay all day.
3. Tina being able to take Ben to his last music class. I couldn't make it and I'm so glad he didn't have to miss it and that she had that moment with him there.
4. I didn't make his class because I had an OB apt. and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat!!! I love that sound, I could listen to it all day. With Ben I had not a care in the world when I was carrying him, but with this baby I think I'm so much more aware of the potential loss and what you really lose should something happen. So when I heard that strong, fast little beat I couldn't help but get a lump in my throat. The neat thing is even though Mark couldn't make it my doctor asked if I'd like to call him, so he was able to hear it over the phone! So cool.
5. my new OB doc. She's so great! I just met her for the first time and I loved everything about her, I'm really excited I was able to change all the right things so that she could be my doctor.
6. the guys fixing the something that was busted and made one little area of the house loose power. (I'm sorry, I'm just not technically inclined.) It just happened to be the little area of the house where all of our computer stuff, Mark's endless amounts of office gear (printers, scanners, phones...) and Ben's light and fan are, so they were out of order for 24 LONG hours. I love electricity, I really do.
7. Darren, Pam, Az and Keoke doing GREAT on their 20 mile walk!!!
8. the really nice, nearly tropical, breeze tonight. I'm not even running the AC. Take that Electric Company!
9. Lauren (and Jordan, although I don't think he knows it yet) being ready and willing, and even excited, to watch Ben for us one night in August so we can go to a baseball game in San Diego.
10. "Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian. I just picked it up not having read it in a while, and it really is powerful. Makes me realize what a ministry I have right here at home with my husband.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK...SO THOSE PICTURES OF BEN ARE AWESOME...AS WELL AS FUNNY!
Carrie P said…
Thats so cool you heard the heartbeat!! :-)
love,
carrie
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Anonymous said…
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments