7/20/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. the news that the newest little Abbott baby is a GIRL!!! So excited to have another niece and I'm so thrilled that Michael and Daniel will have a little sister to pick on and bug, I mean love and protect.
2. Getting to meet the daughter of the original owners of our house yesterday... she and her brother grew up in our house and I believe one, if not both, of her parents died in this house. It holds a really special place in her heart- so much so that she wouldn't come inside. Maybe someday.
3. the 3.2 mile walk I went on this morning with some friends.
4. my time with Lisa yesterday and the GREAT time we had shopping!!
5. being 12 weeks along and feeling a lot better than I did in the beginning.
6. having honest friendships.
7. frozen berries because they get Ben to eat all of his dinner - if every other bite is a berry.
8. sweet Ali's phone call.
9. the multiple phone conversations with my mom-in-law yesterday, she's so funny.
10. my clean house.

Comments

Carrie P said…
wow, good job on your walk :-) And I'm glad you are getting past the nasty 1st trimester!!
Anonymous said…
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Anonymous said…
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments