7/17/06

I know I'm pregnant when #4...

I know I'm pregnant when it takes a thunderstorm at 1:30 in the morning to remind me that I left the side door to the van open. It had been open since about 4:30 that afternoon. Oops.

Today I am thankful for...
1. the AWESOME thunderstorm we had early this morning. It had the traces of the south written all over it and I'm pretty sure if I strained my ears enough I could hear tree frogs and if I squinted my eyes enough I could see some fireflies.
2. the fun time in the pool yesterday with Mark and Ben at little Alyssa's 2nd birthday.
3. my new maternity capri's, bought on sale. :)
4. my sweet friend Lolly who had me and Ben over Saturday night for dinner. After I put Ben to bed there Lolly and I stayed up talking well past 12am. What a neat friend.
5. Joanna and Matt celebrating their 2nd anniversary today.
6. OUR NEW BATHROOM MIRRORS! Only a few months late, but they're here now and they look so good! It wasn't so bad not having mirrors in the bathrooms, but they do look so nice now that they're here.
7. the easiest peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies to make, and they're so good! Made some today. :)
8. Mark getting up after only 4 hours of sleep to watch Ben so I could go to a meeting at church.
9. the sermon on Sunday which was convicting and encouraging.
10. spending lots of time with Mark yesterday and today.

Comments

Amy said…
you are right, the bullfrogs, and lightining bugs have been full force this week! It's been raining heavily at night, and HOT as all get out during the day. HOT HOT HOT, I love the bullfrogs noises though!
Anonymous said…
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments