7/12/06

Happy Birthday Carrie!

Today I am so thankful for...

1. Carrie; being one of the three best sister-in-laws in the world. I love how perfect she is for Jason and for the Prince family. She adds life and humor and honesty. I admire her mothering skills and I really value her friendship. She is a fun girl to celebrate and I'm so thankful Ben and I were able to "Pahteeeeeeeeeee" (as Carrie puts it) with her this evening.

2. the date Mark and I went on Monday night while my parents took care of Ben. Dinner and movie, is was so sweet and meant the world to me.

3. sweet Jesse calling last night to talk to me. Well, not really to talk to me, he wanted to talk to a green fish, which I pretended to be until he wanted to talk to a pink fish, which Mark pretended to be. Turns out he called a lot of other "fishes" last night too, but I still felt the love.

4. chatting with Amy a bit this morning. Always so good to talk with her and it's been so long, I was missing her!

5. Carrie's friend, and my friend I guess too, Kristen, who is always so sweet and funny and fun to be with. She was at Carrie's "pahteeeee" tonight and was very encouraging to me. She's a cool girl.

6. meeting up with Kelly and her boys for fun in the water at the mall. So good to see her, and with her TWO kids, what a joy.

7. Oh! This is BIG! Karrie (Mark's cousin) had her baby girl Kate Monday morning! So thankful because she was able to have a successful Vbac and all went well. The first girl-great grandbaby for the family!! Hooray!

8. praise report from Casa Theresa. Six girls made decisions to choose Christ. That's HUGE.

9. the brilliant moon Monday night and the fact that Ben LOVED it. It was really neat to watch him in such awe.

10. finally starting the first Harry Potter book, something I've wanted to read for as long as it's been out. I started it today and so far so good. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments