8/03/06



The 5 Prince Grandkids! What a treat for us to have Darren and Pam and the kids down for a few days. We got the kids together for a morning at the park... GOOD TIMES!

Today I am thankful for...
1. the pictures on the other post of Lisa with Ben and then Mark with Ben. They are cute ones. :)
2. getting to see Jesse and Luci, who have to be two of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Little Luci is such a girl! I love being with them.
3. time with Darren and Pam tonight at my parents house. Even though we all had a long day, (Ben did NOT take a nap, for the second day in a row, what happened to my miracle sleeper?) it was nice to see Darren and spend time with him. And Pam is a hoot, really she's quite funny. I love her!
4. the MUCH cooler weather!
5. the local library, I love it and Ben loves it and it makes us both happy.
6. talking with Amy for a long time last night. Just counting down the days for her and the boys to arrive.
7. OH! My new cell phone! And it's PINK and I love it!
8. seeing Jesse's personality live and in person. He's so creative and fun, it's always an adventure when that little guy is around.
9. two nice little walks today.
10. meeting the wife of one of my neighbors today... she seemed so nice, I'm hoping to talk with her more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments