8/19/06

I have a really funny picture I'm going to post soon, you all will love it. We've had so much lately to be thankful for... The biggest being Jason's graduation from the Academy! What a neat time that was. I am so extremely proud of him AND Carrie for all of the sacrificing they have done over the last 32 weeks - and 3 years really. Jason looked so perfect up there, so strong and in his element. He is exactly the type of man LA needs and I am confident he will bring much more than his strength and knowledge to his new job.

I honestly don't feel like making a list because there are really so many things that would be on it. I'll admit, I'm a wee bit tired and that could be playing into my lack of true effort here tonight, but soon enough I'll catch my breath and be back the old me. :)

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments