8/27/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. Lauren's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN! Too bad we'll have to wait so long before we get to celebrate, especially since I've had her gift forever, but it's something to look forward too.
2. so thankful for Amy and the boys safe travel here with Gma along to help out.
3. our time in Simi this weekend. Ben and I went up to visit so I'd get to see Amy some before she has her little girl. :)
4. getting to see Karrie, Will and the new baby Kate! So cute!
5. Breakfast and a fun morning with Ali. Ben LOVED her HUGE fish tank, spent about an hour staring at it. (It's no average fish tank, mind you.)
6. Michael's sweet and plentiful words, they're music to my ears. He does call me "Uncle Sarah" but I'll take it!
7. Little Daniel's perfect demeanor! He's so sweet, all the time, just a little love bug. And he eat's everything in sight which is really funny to watch.
8. getting some face time with Taylore and Thompson this afternoon before we made the ride home. She's going to have her little boy sometime within the next two weeks and I can't wait!
9. (In Mark's own words...) "God's gift of an easy night at work before our vacation" so he left, on time, with no unfinished paper work. There were no accidents last night which is amazing considering it was a Saturday. That's a very good feeling to leave with.
10. MARK HAVING TWO AND HALF WEEKS OFF STARING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments