8/24/06


(Posting two days in a row? Wow!)


This pretty much sums up Ben's thoughts about our time at the academy graduation. I would like to add, on his behalf, that he felt this way because we had woken him up at 6am, he was hot, tired, wet, hungry and very dirty. So when asked to "say cheese" this was the best he could muster. Bless his heart.

Today I am thankful for...

1. getting to see Heater after her 5 week trip to Asia! So thankful for her safety for sure. Also, she brought gifts for the whole family, which I thought was really sweet of her.

2. Exercising this morning.

3. Marie's comment yesterday. :)

4. my weekend plans with the Fitzpatricks.

5. Ben easily going back to his early bedtime after staying up late a couple nights in a row. (Keep in mind "late" for him is 8:30pm). :)

6. my clean kitchen.

7. Mark not having to stay too late last night after yet another fatal. Seriously people, can ya just stop drinking and driving for crying out loud.

8. my new clothes and Ben's new shoes.

9. finally nailing down a doctors apt for Ben that I've been trying to get for nearly 5 months now. Love the HMOs.

10. Jelly Bellys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments