8/07/06

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!!!!!! He turned three today and I hope he had a GREAT birthday. Yesterday we celebrated with him and a bunch of friends and family at his party. He is a lot of fun to watch because he LOVES his birthday (well done Carrie) so everything at the party was special for him. Right down to the Nilla Wafers he picked out as a special treat. :) Love that boy.

Today I am thankful for...
1. three years ago today... waiting in the hall of Hoag hospital and hearing Gavin's first cry. It was so neat that I got to be there.
2. all the time I've spent with family these last few days. Sure we're messy and we still bicker a bit, but it's so worth all the laughs and memories made when we're all together. However, we did miss Jason and Mark, but duty calls.
3. my parent's welcoming us over anytime while Darren and Pam were here even though it meant more work for them.
4. Gavin's arm miraculously feeling better at his party so he didn't have to go to the ER. It's funny now, but it was really sad at the party, and poor Carrie was on an emotional roller coaster. But it all turned out good and fun was had by all.
5. Mark going to Costco and getting really good stuff! I LOVE it when he goes there!
6. Kelly welcoming Ben and me into her house when she was FAR from expecting guests. Ben and I popped over while Mark was shopping because Ben wasn't into the whole "Costco Experience" today.
7. Oh! This is so sweet... I'm thankful for the two adorable onesies my mom got and hid for me to find when she wasn't around. One is pink and the other is white with blue writing and the both say "Got Milk?" Too cute. I wonder which one will be put to use????
8. a nice night at home with my honey.
9. getting to see Michael and Daniel dancing today via the web-cam. :)
10. a nice visit to the dentist. It will never be a place I look forward to going, but it was nice enough even though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments