June 13

Happy Birthday Mom!! I don't know if you know this, but my mom is the best mom in the world! It was so fun getting to celebrate with her and most of the family yesterday. I've always thought my mom was a good one... then I had kids and realized she was a GREAT one. Her whole life she's exemplified qualities that I am still trying to emulate. She's a hard worker, and she's really good at what she does. She's smart, because she reads a lot and she listens to people. She believes in prayer and has covered each of her kids, and now grandkids, in prayer since our births. She's a good friend to many and best friends with only a few, she is wise in her friendships. And to top it all off, she is so beautiful! Just look at her! I love, love, love that we've had another year with her, and hope for MANY more. I love you Mom, happy birthday!

Comments

Lauren said…
Your mom and Caitlin have the same birthday! I think I knew that, but I forgot. Very sweet blog, and a beautiful picture too!
Anonymous said…
haha...it would make sense that our family members are birthday buddies, since we are birthday buddies, too.
Amy said…
Well...she's a great Aunt too! Happy birthday Aunt Judy! :) Love ya! Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me