Potty Training...

Not the most fun I've ever had, but better than I expected. Ben is an interesting case because he doesn't conform to anybodies desires except his own and he doesn't like focused attention. What that means is this; he won't go if you tell him too (so no "set the timer and go every 10 minutes" plan) and he starts crying if you get too excited too soon (so no throwing a party or singing a special song either.) What finally seemed to work pretty well was bare buns and a bit of cookie. Oh, and he did want to call Elmo and tell him, so he did that once, thank you Jason.

So here's to day 2!

Comments

Keri said…
Oh yes oh yes, I think they call it "finding your child's currency" or something lame like that. Bare buns worked the best for us too and potty presents. You go girl - once you get this down you can do anything. Here's to all of these big boy things. Love you girl
Amy said…
I've heard to drop a CHEERIO in the bowl, and let him aim for it! ? Guess I will figure that one out...let me know if you try it?

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me