Where's Addison?

Here she is!




My life has sort of been revolving around Ben for the past two weeks, as the previous post's pictures show, so I thought I'd post some pics of the little girl who has been so sweet and patient while her brother steals center stage for a bit. Being the gentle mannered, care-free and sweet natured girl that she so beautifully is, Addison has made no fuss about taking a back seat for bit. Although she is turning out to not be quite the sleeper Ben is, and was at her age, her calm demeanor makes up for the fact that she isn't going to bed as early as I'd like. Such the cuddle-bug, I often lose track of time while rocking her, not laying her down until 8:30 or later. This would've been unheard of with Ben. But I love it, I just eat it up and love it.


Comments

Lauren said…
She's so cute-I just want to squeeze her! Love the pictures!
Mamma Sarah said…
Your darlings are just that... good news about potty training too. :-) Hope that continues to go well for you guys.
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah, thanks for your comment! We totally watched that Everest show (FASCINATING) and luckily Ryan didn't find the challenge appealing (PHEW!)!! Addison is growing so fast, what a sweet little girl. I'm just loving the red hair!! Hope you're doing well -- take care!!!
Amy said…
She's just growing and growing! :) How in the world can we just keep them the way they are now?

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me