10 Things That DON'T Bug Me

Well, since I'm pretty sure I wrote about things that bug me already I thought I'd mix it up a bit and make a list of things that don't bug me. How's that for a cheery little change? Ok, here we go.

10 Things that don't bug me:

1. People/families who stop by without calling, even at meal time. Love it.
2. People who are coming over to my house and invite their friends to come too without asking me. The more the merrier.
3. People who leave their shoes on in my house. No prob.
4. Jumping on our couches. Go ahead.
5. Dirty kids. Bring it.
6. People who have a problem with me and actually tell me. I welcome it.
7. People who fall asleep on my couch or LuvSac, ahem, Wendy.
8. Being late to a park play-date. (Being late to a meal is a different story.)
9. Being reminded that I owe you money, or that I need to give something back to you that I borrowed. Please, I need the help.
10. Late night phone calls. I'm awake, and if I'm not I do a pretty darn good job of pretending that I am.

Now, what are some things that don't bug you?

Comments

Anonymous said…
blood and guts dont bug me.

strange slimy food doesnt bug, either.

Not even bugged by blood and guts while eating strange, slimy food.
Anonymous said…
Blood and guts and eating food at the same time doesn't bother me either!!

I can't think of anything else. :) Mom
Lolly Caruana said…
People who rummage through my cabinets and help themselves to whatever they want when they're at my house don't bug me.

People who talk about gross stuff at the dinner table don't bug me.

I'm trying not to be bugged by the clumps of snow that I'm finding all over the house...heehee... we had record snows last night! the kids and josh made an igloo! :)
Wendy said…
I dont mind having people over every day!
I even love when they dont want to drive home and they ask to spend the night.
I am not bothered at all by the discovery health channel surgery shows... even while eating.
I too enjoy gross and bloody convos at the dinner table... Josh does not :P
Dan said…
blood and guts don't bug me, strange slimy food doesn't bug me, people who are not bugged with all of this while eating food don't bug me; but put all these things and people at the same dinner with ME and, well, I'M REALLY BUGGED BY IT! papa dan....and don't forget it, either.
Anonymous said…
People popping their gum doesn't bug me....but it bugs Kirk...which is really part of the appeal :)
Jessica said…
I know you posted this blog a while ago. But people who come up to me excited to see Owen and unintentionally ignore me. That doesn't bug me at all! I love all the attention being on him and not on me.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me