Saturday Afternoon

Today was G O R G E O U S. I'm so sorry if you live anywhere other than SoCal because today's weather was absolutely gorgeous. I spent some quality time with Tman lounging on a blanket in the grass and grabbed some cute shots of him...











I think he enjoyed being outside almost as much as I did. He's all over the place these days, which I cannot believe. Here, I'll prove it - Sorry it's kind of long. If you don't want to watch the whole thing basically it's me putting out a toy for Troy to scoot to and he does it, in a very fish out of water - flip floppy kind of way.





One last thing (for Lolly). I made a smoothie today, because it was a smoothie kind of day, here's what I put in it:
~frozen strawberries, mango and pineapple.
~ three handfuls of fresh spinach
~ handful of raw almonds (great idea, Amy)
~ about a half a cup of plain yogurt (organic)
~ two or three tablespoons of Agave Nectar
It was SO good! Ben and I both loved it. It was the first time I've used almonds and I really liked the texture it added. I've been putting spinach in smoothies for a long time now. No one ever notices that I'm aware of, and it's a good way to get that veggie consumed. We are big fans of smoothies here, so let me know if you have a fave and I'll be sure to try it.

Comments

Lauren said…
I love that video! Cute and hilarious at the same time--I was cracking up!
Lolly Caruana said…
Oh man, Troy-boy is SO huge!!! It must be so hard to be such a beautiful baby. I wish I could squish his perfect cheeks! Miss him! And you, too! And so glad that Addie is so funny when she's whinning. That helps a LOT. I love her!
Anonymous said…
I agree sat. was simply beautiful! I love seeing new pictures of troy he's getting so big. He is moving so much! did your other kids "crawl flop" at his age?
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah! I have been into smoothie-ing lately too, and I always put spinach in mine too! I'm gonna have to try that agave nectar stuff and the almonds... I also almost always throw in a handful of carrots, and the fruit masks their flavor so you don't even taste them or the spinach. Blackberries are a favorite of mine too, and they really add sweet flavor... Yum!!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me