Shoot

I sat down to write a blog about things that bug me but I kept feeling like I had already written a blog on the same topic so I went back in time and revisited some great stories from past blogs. I didn't find what I was looking for but I did just spend over an hour reading little stories and seeing pictures I have already forgotten about. That is why I love having a blog, to help me remember all the little details that get lost in the 1/4 part of my brain I have left. (I figure each child takes up a quarter of my brain's capacity. Maybe it's best we stop having kids after all.)

So really this is a non-post because it's really about nothing. So sorry. And if anyone can remember whether or not I've written about things that bug me, like lights left on when no one is in the room, opened drawers and cabinet doors etc..., please let me know.

Since I'm on here I might as well post some pictures, right?

Ben and Thompson sharing a Popcorn Movie Night together. You might see a cute picture. I see a wedding slideshow picture.



Addison found a board just her size.



Doesn't Ben look like a celebrity here? He could be a child actor, he comes by it honestly you know. :-)



And a little video never hurt anyone either, right?


Comments

Wendy said…
I can't get over the fact that your kiddos just sang benny and the jets. I can't wait till they are old enough to watch 27 dresses just so they can appreciate that one scene :)
Anonymous said…
Love them! Love that Ben came in to support in Twinkle Twinkle :) What a good brother.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me