Pictures and such

Here are a few random pictures of my fun loving kids. We have been having loads of fun together. Today I took them to the beach and met up with Carrie and her kiddos. Though we have no real photos to prove it, the kids had a fabulous time together as usual. It was a gorgeous day to be at the beach! Sorry to all my hard working friends and family who have jobs during the day!!







This morning we gathered around the laptop and watched the inauguration (live). I was pleasantly surprised about a couple of things. I was happy that Rick Warren actually said the name of Jesus because in political settings I've heard he tends to use other, safer names. I was also impressed with Obama's speech and I'm wondering how much of it he actually wrote and who wrote the rest. The man can give a speech, that's for sure. I am looking forward to the next four years to see if and when he will live up to all the hype surrounding him. I hope good things will come, and that God will be close to our country, even though so many have asked Him to leave. (Or pushed him away, which have you.) Needless to say it'll be interesting. I am thankful, once again, that we don't have a TV and therefore will not be seeing/hearing his speech played and analyzed over and over again for the next month and a half.



And finally a little video to show the nut house I proudly live in:


Comments

Lolly Caruana said…
I, too, clapped and let out a huge hallelujah when i heard the name Yeshua during the invocation! I often judge a person's guts by their willingness to say the name of Jesus in political arenas. Yea for Jesus' help invoked in front of our whole nation! And God, please do, forgive and help us to recover from our gluttony and greed. Blessings!
Lolly Caruana said…
p.s. your house doesn't seem nearly as nutty as mine. check out my latest video of the kiddos!
Anonymous said…
I heard he wrote his speech and it was done 10 days ago.

It will be interesting if Americans will take on the mantle of citizenship and follow his leadership to unity over the divisiveness of the past many, many years. Remember 9/11 and the whole country breathed as one!
~meg

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me