Any Given Sunday

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok so i'm turning my computer off for the night and i was reading a few of my favorite blogs so obviously i found myself at yours. I was cry laughing and tim said as he was brushing his teeth "sshhhh your gonna wake the baby." and i couldn't shh cause that video especially addison is out of control! my favorite part is when she's looking at her hands while spinning..and when she goes to get her GREEN sun glasses and then spins around and falls! thanks for sending me to bed with some good laughs. I think I'll watch it one more time.
Julie Snell said…
That was aweosmeness!!! Addie dancing reminds me of Elaine from Seinfeld dancing. What a random song to have on too.
Keri said…
You had me laughing so hard. That is awesome!
Lolly Caruana said…
beautiful dancing, Addiso! she's got some sweet dance moves! thanks for the giggles, friend! love you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me