Maybe it needed sprinkles

Tonight I added just a tiny bit of applesauce to Troy's oatmeal, and, well, here's the result:



He's also been pulling up on things lately. What!!!???? I know, I'm just as shocked as you are. But the truth is he's not getting any younger and now I find him all over the place, the trampoline, Addison's bed, the bookshelf. Yikes! The bookshelf! That reminds me, I need to figure out how to secure that thing because I have a feeling Troy will be the child that gets into and onto everything. We don't need him under everything too. I'm constantly picking up tiny chokeables from the ground seeing as how I've retrieved some really unsafe things from his mouth already. The other day it looked like he had something in his mouth but I couldn't see or find anything. About 20 minutes later I tried to give him his pacifier and he wouldn't/couldn't keep it in his mouth. I figured out he had a leaf stuck to the roof of his mouth. Lovely. He's also taken swipes of food and successfully had the top of a banana and a fist full of cupcake - frosting and all. The boy loves to grab and shove!



Comments

Wendy said…
he is so stinkin cute though... i love the pics of them getting into things... Lol has some good ones of the Caruana kiddos doing fun things like that :) And I love that in the video Addie gets food envy... she is so my people. XOXO
Anonymous said…
Kirk & I were laughing pretty hard watching the video. Poor Troy looked like he was going to puke...then his eyes got all watery...but then homeboy starts laughing. Love that kid!
Noblekain said…
I was laughing out loud at work over that video. I had no sound, but it was all the better for it...

he's so funny. His facial expressions, especially the second bite, are awesome! And then after the second bite, the way his right eye kinda squints and quirks... I swear, you have your very own "Calvin"!
Anonymous said…
He is so cute Sarah! He is so huge too. Maci is a tiny 14.10 lbs. Can't wait to see you all!
Anonymous said…
I don't think he's a fan... nope... not at all. That was soooo funny ... I laughed out loud and felt sorry for him all at the same time. Loved the "sneaky" photos of him, too. Man, oh, man he's a fast one I can attest to that part, for sure. Mom
Anonymous said…
oh big boy! i love the video!
Isaac is grabbing at everything and anything we eat. the other day he got a fist full of cabbage salad from my plate...I got most of it out. I love it! We have to see each other again so the boys can "play"?! or at least we can talk and stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me