For My Memory

~ Ben: "How can I give money to Jesus if he lives in my heart?"
~ Ben: (At the park to some boys who were pushing Addison out of the way, yelled very loudly); "BE NICE TO MY SISTER!"

~Addison: Instead of Oops or Uh oh, when she drops something she says, "Okie-dokie artachokie".
~ Addison: (When playing a game with Nana and Ben, Ben handed her the wrong blanket, which she unknowingly took because it was very dark, and started sucking her fingers): "This is not it!" (Realizing it wasn't the right D.)
~ Addison: (Upon waking up in the morning and finding me asleep in the bed next to her): "You sleep in Benny's bed? That is a GREAT idea!"

Both of my kids, about 57 times a day:
"I wanna go to Jonny's house." "I wanna go up in a oplane." (Airplane, Addison says Oplane.) "How many more naps till we go to Jonny's house?"

I love Addison's outfit in this picture, she picked it out.


Ben is getting some ideas.


Troy's new love:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, but you must add: When Ben first gave her the wrong blanket in the dark, she said (so sweetly) "Thank you so much, Benny." She snuggled back down beside me, stuck her fingers in her mouth then: "THIS IS NOT IT!!!!" I've told many people that story today. So funny.
Mom
Julie Snell said…
You could start a whole blog dedicated to quotes from your kids...and I would totally read it EVERY day!
Wendy said…
I think that is a great IDEA! Infact... I would like you and Lolly to do that!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me