That's What I'm Talking About!

Today I was out front with the kids and chatting a bit with our neighbor, Parker. I asked him where he's going to high school next year and he told me he had two choices. I asked him how he was going to decided between the two, thinking he'd say "well I have more friends going to this one..." or "my parents want me to go to that one...". Instead he said, "I don't know, I guess pray about it."

Wow.

That is SO awesome that a 13 year old boy's way of making a decision is to pray about it. I love it!!! My hope is that my kids will have the same response to life's choices, knowing that God ultimately is in control and His will should be the desire of our hearts. What a powerful concept for Parker to have at such a young age. I love our neighbors!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Reading that just totally made me think of Josh "I'll Pray About It" Caruana :)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me