Aquarium Time!

The sweet Gomez fam invited us to join them at the Sea-Life Aquarium down at Legoland today and it was fuuuuuun! (Thanks for the free and discounted passes guys! We had a great time!) Ben LOVES aquariums and couldn't wait to get to the next great thing. What usually takes Lisa and her kids two hours to get through we were about done in 45. We went through parts of it twice, taking our time the second time. I loved being out and about with my little trio and my dear friends. Sadly, I have no picture of all of us together, but I do on my brain's camera! :-)

Addison is ready to go!

My three bambinos:

Ooo I love this picture! This was the highlight for my kids, they loved being able to touch things:

Tman was finally allowed out of his chariot, though he didn't make a peep while he was in it, bless his heart.

Addison was protecting Troy and showing him the big fishies.



Comments

Julie Snell said…
I love Addies "The Fishhhieeeesss"
Wendy said…
Ok, Addie kills me! And Ben... ahhh... those kids of yours! So cute of Addie to protect Troy Boy.
Candie said…
i am LOVING addies hair. preciousness!
Anonymous said…
Looks like you guys had your fill of fun.... and I love Addison's hair. Very cute with her sun glasses, too. Mom
Lisa Gomez said…
We had lots of fun too! Kian is such a big fan of your kids, babies :). Looking forward to playing together this summer. Kisses & Hugs. And thanks for the phone call you are such a sweet friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me