Break Up Letter

Dear Tea,

I'm so sorry I've been avoiding you. It's not you, you're wonderful really. You've always been there for me in the mornings, and even in the evenings in the colder months. We've been through a lot together, parties, facials, etc. I don't take that for granted, we'll always have those memories. But I can't keep dangling you from a string forever. I've found something else. Something darker, stronger, something that wakes me up inside and can be mixed with chocolate (and alcohol if need be). I never thought it would come to this, but alas, it has. If it's any consolation, your cousin Chai is still the champion of my taste buds, but, overall, you're just not enough for me anymore. I'm sure we will enjoy each other's company again from time to time, but until then... Goodbye Tea.

And

HELLO COFFEE!

Comments

Candie said…
this is hilarious. you are adorable. coffee is oh so yummy...
Lolly Caruana said…
mmm...did I lure you to the "dark side"???
Anonymous said…
Peer pressure! I've always warned you about that.:) I began drinking coffee at about your age and for the same reasons. I told my doctor and he said: "Have a cup of coffee." Caffeine!! Yes. Mom
Anonymous said…
Dear Tea,
I will never forsake you!
Loyal to the end,
~meg
Julie Snell said…
Girl...I am glad that you did not break up with the only tea that I like...Chai! Thank you for introducing me to that sweet yellow and purple box from TJ's!
Hippo Brigade said…
i support you. Tea is the asmatic kid that got beat up by coffee on the playground.
Coffee RULES!
Anonymous said…
black and delicious! Also so true that you can add some Baileys to make a special surprise. When my family gets together for holiday breakfasts i always ask myself is it too early to have alcohol? of course not!
Shae said…
I love this! I crossed over to the dark side after having 3 kids too ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me