Ben's First Camping Trip

The day after we got back from IN Mark took Ben on an overnight camping trip. I was a little jealous because I love watching my kids experience their "firsts". I made Mark pinky-swear that he'd take lots of pictures and do his best to remember every little detail. When they came home I bombarded him with questions. "How did it go? Did he like it? Did he like the beach? Did he complain about the sand? What was the weather like? Was he cold? Did he wear his jacket? What time did he go to bed? What did he sleep in? Did he eat well? Was he scared? What time did he wake up? Was he polite? Did he play well with Chance? Was he sad to leave? Did he help clean up? Did he miss me? Did he mention my name and how he felt only half complete because I was not there?" and so on. It was a bit much for Mark, so I think next time there's a big first I will be there. Mark DID do a great job of taking pictures and video. And really, they had a GREAT time and didn't miss me at all, or maybe just a tiny bit. Thanks Graham family for letting my big boys crash your family vaca. Next time I'll be sure to be there. :-)

What a sweet memory for my oldest boys.


Matt and Chance


(Carrie and Wendy please look away.) Keep in mind I wasn't there:





At least he brushed his teeth!

Comments

Candie said…
i love the video! so cute-- and i loved the perspective from the table. you have a precious boy.
Wendy said…
The fire is no worse than he gets into in the back yard! Boys and fire... what is it about that combo that just makes for a worried Wendy :P
Fun times, and I am glad Mark had the stache for the camping trip... makes the pictures more awesome.
Julie Snell said…
Classic Ben face when he said "Tiger?"
Lolly Caruana said…
that first picture of ben holding the wood looks so much like Troy! looks like a great memory!
love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me