Christmas Part 1

We had a great time celebrating Christmas with Mark's family on Sunday. It was such a treat having his sister here with two (out of four) kids, we definitely missed Todd, Michael and Daniel though. I love Mark's family! I love that they feel like family. I love that they treat me like they've known me their whole lives; his mom might say that she has because she's been praying for me since Mark's birth. I am incredibly thankful for such a great extended (in-law) family!

Great - Great Aunt Didi, fighting over the new toy with Ben. She's awesome!

Addison and Elizabeth could pass for twins, or at least sisters.



Adorable Matthew!!

This is my new favorite picture of Howie. He looks so regal in it, I love it.

Didi is the winner of the Best Gift Ever award so far this year. The winning gift? A pink "Hewwo Kitty Wallet" that Addison is attached at the hip to. It always surprises me which gift really captivates them.

Comments

Julie Snell said…
That IS a great picture of Howie! So glad you have fun times with Christmas so far!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments