I Want To!

I want to blog, I do. I even have one half written, but it's not ready to post yet. So I'm sorry, you faithful blog checkers. I know that frustrating feeing you must get (big assumption here) when you check my blog and see the same title for 8 days in a row. And while other people are posting pictures and sweet stories of their Thanksgiving celebrations, I'm sitting here posting nothing except excuses. But my best work is always done Wednesdays-Saturdays, so I'm sure there's got to be a winner coming soon. And if not, well then, I don't know, read a book.

Here's a picture just to show how much I care...

Comments

Lauren said…
Ha! You totally read my mind and put it on your blog:) Thanks for the cute belly pic....that'll hold me for a while!
Darren Prince said…
Just a thought for people who don't want to check blogs faithfully but want to be notified when and if new stuff gets posted, you can always import the RSS feed into something like google reader or even your Mail application on your Mac. Then it checks for you and lets you know when someone's written something new! (I'm the worst, most infrequent blogger anyway, so I share the pain!)
The Brooner's said…
I have been checking, all my friends are lagging right now ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments