No Pictures, Please

Addison has been perfecting her "talk to the hand" pose for quite some time now. The girl was just not cut out to take a good picture. I am praying that my memory of her adorable dimples and toothy grin holds steadfast as I am sure that is all I will have as evidence that she really did smile during her third* year of life.









* (She will be turning three in February, so she's been alive almost three years, this being her third year of life. I'm explaining this only because it's a difficult number problem for me - and probably - me alone.)

Comments

Julie Snell said…
There is something so beautiful about that last pic of Addie through the car window. I just love that girl!!!

Troy seems to make up for the lack of addie smiles.
Shae said…
I love the hand, even thru the car window. And yes, she does look beautiful!
Candie said…
you post THE most awesome photos! although i so enjoy this addie post- it still doesnt beat the armless troy collection ;)
ps. I MISS you Sarah! xoxo
Wendy said…
Love it... she is so special :P
Amy said…
I can relate Sarah! My little boy is going to be 3 february too, and neither can I get a good picture of his sweet little smile (very rare to capture a good one!) Doesn't time just fly!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments