Highs and Lows

High's:
~ Seeing Elizabeth and Matthew, and of course Amy, this evening! Such a treat to have them out for a visit.
~ The kids great attitudes on our drive to Encino (to see the afore mentioned, as well as sweet cousins and their family).
~ Mark coming home from work to see us for a bit.
~ 11 more days until Mark's new schedule starts!!
~ Christmas cards. :-)
~ Ben having the evening to play with William, those two are so fun together.
~ Getting the knot out of my favorite necklace so I can wear it again. I've been trying to get this knot out for months!
~ Hearing the story of Jesus and his name being proclaimed and praised in songs all over the radio and in all kinds of stores... it only happens once a year, and I love it!

Low's:
~ Being so weepy over the lamest things, or no things at all. This pregnancy has rocked my hormone levels - sorry family!
~ Leaving my developed pictures and a packet of stamps in the cart at Costco, and having them "not be able to help" me when I called to see if anyone turned them in. So, so very sad. (At least my weepiness was justified that time).
~ sitting in traffic for almost two and a half hours this evening to see our dear family. (But I'm SO thankful I rarely ever have to sit in traffic!)
~ 11 more days of Mark's current schedule.
~ Having an empty Viejo Village this weekend since the twins and their hubbies are out of town.

Comments

Lolly Caruana said…
I don't know why, but this post makes me miss you like crazy!!! Sorry I can't be there to cheer you up! I love you in abundance, dear bff, and am sharing some oatmeal with you in spirit. :) p.s. How is quatro today??? And your belly??? I've gotta call you and get my fill of the bff! Too many things to catch up on! Hopefully we can talk soon.
Wendy said…
Leaving AZ in a few hours, except, you wont be there when we get back :(
We will play on Monday after I get off work!
PS... looks like rain on Sunday... we will have the projector ready in case!
Shae said…
I LOVE LOVE LOVED your Christmas card this year! So sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments