Thursday


Thursday was WOO HOO good.

1. Chick Fil A opened 5.09 miles from our house.

2. I got to the eye doctor and my days of blot shot -is she or isn't she contagious- eyes are soon to be over, thanks to some eye drops and a promise to "Come in immediately when my eyes start acting crazy, even if it means I bring the four rascals with me".

3. I was told by Jorge at Khol's that I'm the youngest mom he's ever seen. (It was my first time ever going to Khol's, but I am a fan of Jorge, so I might go back.)

4. My mom came over and spent the night, and who doesn't love it when their mom comes over? (Especially when she brings yummy cookies just for me.)

5. WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!!! Hallelujah! It's pretty close to where we live now (though not nearly close enough, right twins?). It has all of the things we need AND all of the things we want! Which means, you guessed it, we're on the end of a cul de sac!! I am so thankful that the Lord has chosen to bless us in this way... What a neat testimony of his grace and his guidance and provision! It feels SO good to have the "find a place to live" chapter over. But this is a very loooooong book, I'm finding, so now we turn the page to the "pack the house and get ready to move in 2 weeks" chapter. Yippee!

How was your thursday?

Comments

Wendy said…
My Thursday was not so great... but it is Friday now, and Friday has been going ok and will be only getting better (date night with my hubby). You know we are so excited for where God is taking you guys, and we are greatful to Him that is only a couple miles up Alicia :) FitzSnellSon Dinner's, although not walkable, will still be alive and kickin!
So happy about your eyes!
And Mia... might be the squishiest smush ever!
Lolly Caruana said…
yippee!!! and you'll be so close to the walk around the lake! :) love it and can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Carrie P said…
So happy for you guys! Very difficult in that time of waiting..wondering what God is going to provide...trying not to panic, or worry...so thankful for you. God provided and met Your needs - as he promises! SO glad your Thursday was great!
tim bower said…
I'm stoked that you guys found a place that is relatively close and on a cul-de-sac! Praises!!

Joge is priceless I love that!

Mariah

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me