9/07/06

Our last night we made it to Mama's and it was goooooood! As a special treat to us my parent's had phoned in and taken care of our bill! What a surprise and an act of love to us. It was great!
I had to throw in just one last sunset shot. But should you fill the need to see more... just say the word!
I tried straight up sushi with Mark at Mama's! Didn't love it, but I'd eat it over onions any day.

We drove to the tail of the island which pretty much ends up in a huge pile of lava rocks. And when I say huge, I mean as far as the eye can see. Pretty interesting.

Today I am so thankful for...

1. our safe return to our happy baby!

2. Ben having a great time and never really getting upset about us being gone. However, over the last 2 days of us being home he has told me off in his 97% Ben-language 3% actual words ranting which goes something like this, " da ha do a too a MAMA ah do to da da a GO a duh da too ha DADA ahd wa haa doo to Go!!!"

3. Taylore having her baby boy on the 5th!! So thankful for her healthy Vbac and that her labor and delivery were quick and easy. That's what I like to hear folks!

4. Paul and Tina picking us up from the airport and bringing Ben. :)

5. all the GREAT pictures Tina/Amy took to document Ben's time at their house.

6. my trip to TJ's this afternoon, feels good to have a stocked kitchen again.

7. Mark's time off and that he is getting to do some fun things.

8. our wonderful night with the Caruana's last night! It really was a blessing, and i mean that -I'm not just saying it because that's what Christians say when something good happens, to sit and talk with them hours. We didn't leave until 12:45 AM!

9. blogs because they let me keep up on people's lives whom I don't get to see/talk to that often.

10. Amy and the boys being so gracious and fun for Ben to have around while he stayed with Papa and Gma.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOUR PARENTS ARE BRILLIANT! AND I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ATE SUSHI!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me