9/13/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. all the time Mark and Ben spent together today, I could see a good change in Ben's mood.
2. running some errands on my own.
3. Heather and Shalleen taking time out of their day to drive down and see me and Ben.
4. I didn't say this the other day, so I'm saying it now... I'm so thankful that I got to meet Owen Joel last Friday! Taylore looked wonderful; full of peace and joy holding her little boy. It was nice for me to get to hold that little one too, brings back such memories. Thompson and Ben were cute together too, so that was fun. It was really neat just to see my friend and share an hour or two with her.
5. my new idea for a photo board for Ben's room. I'm excited to start this new project!
6. Mark, for hanging some art in Ben's room. There are few things in life that Mark actually abhors and hanging things on walls is probably #1 on that list. So it meant a lot to me.
7. sitting down to three meals in a row with Mark and Ben, and I think Ben is thankful for that too because he seemed to eat more and be happier.
8. my sweet neighbors who have dogs so that we don't have to. :)
9. a nice afternoon nap.
10. returning stuff that I just don't need to some stores. So really I'm thankful for return policies.

Comments

Unknown said…
And I read yours as well, Sarah! Your trip looks so fantastic, glad it was so fun! Thanks for your note on my page! -Kristen

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me