9/12/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. time with my mom this weekend, and Jason + family on Sunday. It was really good to be with them, even in the midst of Ben's foul mood.
2. a trip to Disneyland! It's been a while so we had a good time.
3. Mark home safe and sound. I try to keep in perspective how fleeting life is, but I really love Mark and I really love life a lot more when he's with me.
4. the leaders meeting for MOPS today, first one of the season and it made me look forward to the start of the Thursday morning gatherings.
5. Amanda's sweet hug when she saw my discouragement/frustration towards Ben's attitude today. I'm praying it's a quick phase but I feel like shouting "I still have four more months till he turns two, throw me a bone here!"
6. Mark's reinforcing the discipline I've had to crack down on these past few days. (hmm, is there a theme here?)
7. Hawaii because my parents love being there and it's good to see them able to relax in a place they both enjoy so much.
8. getting to talk with Darren the other night! I love that family so much.
9. 7pm because I know that no matter what's going on in Ben's world it all comes to a peaceful cease fire as he angelically falls asleep without a fight.
10. the little baby inside me that just kicks and squirms and moves about every morning and night. I love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me