9/30/06

This is Ben's new resting box. He asks to get in it at least once a day and then just lays there. :)
He also likes too play peek-a-boo in it too. Silly little guy. :) We had a nice visit from Nana a couple of nights ago and she read Ben's favorite book to him - Goodnight Gorilla. I highly recommend it, it's my favorite too.
Today I am thankful for...
~ my mom's visit the other day. Ben was missing her!
~. the loooooooong but very fun day at Disneyland on Wednesday with some of my sweet friends and their kids. It was so much fun we didn't leave until 8:30pm, crazy!
~. Carrie's fun emails and blogs that keep me close to her even when we're both pretty busy.
~. talking with Amanda all the time, multiple times a day, it's fun.
~. Leslie's little boy Tyler who loves Ben AND me and always asks about us, makes me feel like the cool mom friend I've always hoped to become. :)
~. a really good first day at MOPS and a very diverse table which I think will be fun and rewarding.
~. my day at the Gomez house with Ben. It's neat that I've become such good friends with Mark's really good friends that I want to hang out with them even when Mark can't make it.
~. Precious baby Gomez so comfy in Lisa's belly teaching us all a lesson in patience. Maybe we'll meet the little one next week? :)
~. Robin's baby girl!!! Born yesterday and a fine addition to her two boys. Hmmm, two boys and a girl, my kind of family. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me