9/14/06

What happens when I turn my back for one second and someone is a little too enthusiastic about bath-time. :)
Today I am thankful for...
1. walk around the lake with the girls followed by the kids getting to play at the park followed by bagels. All of which Ben had a GREAT attitude for!! (Thanks for your prayers.)
2. a fun talk with Darren last night and our potential online Settlers game.
3. Leslie's chattiness, reminds me of me. :)
4. chili cheese dogs. I think the baby loves them.
5. Ben using more and more words everyday, and putting some together. Yesterday he handed me his shorts and said " hee ya go, mommy." So cute.
6. oh, this is even cuter... I'm thankful for the Veggie Tales cd in my van because Ben has started to try and sing along. And that boy sings at the top of his lungs, it's so funny! The best is when the song Alleluia comes on (you know, "shake a friends hand, shake a hand next to ya, shake a friends hand and sing...) Ben can't really say his "L's" yet, so he says "Ra ra rra ra yea uuu ya". Reminiscent of "A Christmas Story."
(It occurred to me that if you don't know the song or the movie I'm comparing it to, you may not find it funny at all. But believe you me, it's hilarious.) Moving on...
7. really cute pictures of Ez on Carries blog.
8. the cloudy day today. I'm ready for my jeans and sweatshirt look to be back.
9. an interesting dream last night that has stuck with me all day.
10. the funny conversation between my nephew and Darren that Darren shared with me. When Darren becomes the famous author he is destined to be, I hope he writes some sort of book about all the funny things Jesse says.

Comments

Keri said…
I know the song, and the movie and I laughed rather loud! What Veggie CD is it?
Miss you

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me