12/11/06

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Not me, not me... my sis-in-law Amy had her baby girl, Elizabeth Claire! Her birthday is actually the 12th, she was born at 12:01am in North Carolina. I haven't talked with Amy yet but I heard that everything went great. Elizabeth is 7 lbs 5oz and beautiful. I'm very excited to have another niece! And I can't wait to hear the details and also see some pictures. I hear she has some red hair, just like her mama. So right now I'm just very thankful for all the blessings of having a new little baby in our lives, for a healthy mom and daughter, for the miracle of childbirth and for my new little niece. I love her already! Congratulations Todd, Amy, Michael and Daniel! You're now a party of 5. I plan on sharing a sweet little bond with Elizabeth, since I'm the youngest of three and only girl. I LOVED and still love that position in my family. She is one lucky girl! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments