12/14/06

So thankful for...
~silly bathing Ben
~ (multiple) people pointing out that Ben has become much more interactive and playful with others. He has so much fun now playing with his friends, he gives hugs and laughs all the time... it's good to see him developing friendships and getting excited to see people.
~ my time with my mom decorating their tree. It's fun to hear the same old stories about the different ornaments. (or ordments, as I've consistently called them my entire life.)
~ getting to "see" my new niece via the web-cam today. She's so precious!
~ Mark hanging out with me and Ben while we watched the Caurana's kids the other day. Mark is always a hit with kids, they love him because he's so fun and he doesn't try to be. He took them for crazy wagon rides, they built a fort... he's the best. *My favorite line of the day from Mark was after 4 year old Hannah made the suggestion to get stuffed animals and have a tea party in the fort Mark replied "there are no tea parties allowed in a fort." If we have a girl, Mark has another thing a comin'!
~ a our beautiful street all decorated and full of Christmas spirit.
~ a great 33 week check-up. :) This baby is going to be here so soon... it's crazy!
~ getting to talk with Carrie for just a little bit this afternoon, finally! :)
~ fun time decorating cookies and watching Ben eat cups of sprinkles with my MOPS group this morning at the Anderson house. It was actually quite fascinating to watch Ben eat the sprinkles. All the others put a bunch in their hands and licked them, but Ben would pick up one at a time. Very precise and diligently, like he knew exactly what he was doing and didn't feel the need to be rushed.
~ prayers of protection that guard Mark on these crazy, accident prone newport nights. They keep him coming home safely to me. Late, very late, but safely nonetheless.

Comments

Amy said…
Yes Sarah, Mark does have another thing coming... if you guys have a girl! I'll have to email you some pictures! :) Plus, I LOVE the picture of Ben...I just made one of Natalie very similar a few days ago! :) I love you guys! Hope all is well! ~ Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments