So thankful for...

~ a really great time up in Simi with Mark's parent's and friends. It was like a miny vacation.
~ Christmas was early since Tina's off to NC, so I'm thankful for our wonderful Christmas presents.
~ the time Mark spent with Ben so I could get a mani/pedi with Tina.
~ Tina's sweet treat of a manicure and pedicure. Since the winds were so crazy strong in Simi the pampering with lotion felt so good!
~ our time with Ali and Anthony. Always good to see those sweet friends.
~ getting to catch up with CAsey at Coryn's shower on Saturday. I love our valley friends!
~ two gorgeous days and playing outside a lot with Ben.
~ the hugs and kisses Ben planted on me this morning without any prompting or asking for them. He just came right up to me and threw his arms around me. I won't lie, tears filled my eyes. He's such a sweet boy and moments like that just make my heart sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments