12/31/06

Our lovely house! Before it all comes down I have to share how awesome our house looked this year!
Ben took an extreme liking to "cool bike" and has talked about it multiple times everyday since Thanksgiving. It's a bit traumatic for him because every morning when we unplug it because it falls down. This is a very big deal for Ben who continues the of his day saying "cool bike fall!" until we put it back up again. It's been fun having him love something so much

So thankful for...
~ Mark surprising me with his lawn decorating skills, and desire for that matter.
~ my amazing friend Lolly who watched Ben for me for 6 hours on Friday so I could have a break and get some things done. She even put him down for a nap at her house. Her kindness and sensitivity to me blows me away - she saw I was losing it due to Mark being sick and out of commission and me being, oh, 8 months pregnant. 6 hours is a lot to offer, especially when she has 2 kids o her own at home, so I was - and still am- so blessed by her. What a gift!
~ Mark feeling much better after too many days of flu/mono like symptoms, two visits to the doctor and one trip to the blood lab at the hospital, it's SO GOOD to have him up and running again.
~ that I didn't catch whatever it was that was attacking Mark. And I'm so thankful that Ben didn't either... that's huge.
~ a great sermon last night.
~ gorgeous weather that's a bit chilly but still way warm enough to play outside.
~ seeing Christ's love in so many people yesterday, it just felt like one of those days where Christ was everywhere. I love those days.
~ the time I had on Friday to get all of our decorations down and put away.
~ my parent's offering to hang out with Ben today.
~ our family trip to the library yesterday. It was cute, and we got free books for Ben to keep, how cool is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments