12/26/06




Happy Birthday Ben! He's 2, is that even possible? We celebrated with a few friends and family on the 23rd, and today Mark and I have been giving him little presents here and there. He's a bit on "present overload" so we're rationing. :) Here are a few pictures from his party and I'll post more from Christmas and whatnot when I get them up and running.
So thankful for...
~ two years ago today... when I gave birth to my baby boy. This year has been such a fun one and I am so thankful for Ben in my life.
~perfect weather for Ben's party
~ getting to have our San Fran crew here for the celebrations
~ 5 resting kids during Christmas lunch. The adults were able to all sit down and eat the same time. A rarity and something I don't think has happened in 3 1/2 years. Love the kids, but love eating warm food too.
~ the very wonderful and generous gifts from everybody.
~ getting to spend Christmas Eve with Howie and Nonny and more of the Kuebler family. That was really neat because we don't get to see Fred, Kathy and all the others too often.
~ the Lufrano's Christmas Eve party. It's a fun tradition that's been going on for years and I'm very thankful to be apart of it now.
~ Anthony and Ali's sweet gifts for Ben, they are crazy gift givers and it's special for Ben to be on the receiving end of that.
~Ben making it through the holidays and his birthday totally healthy. That's a miracle!


Comments

Amy said…
what a WONDERFUL picture of the 'all' of you! I love it, and I love you! :) ~ Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments