(Almost) March Madness


I'm really looking forward to March because so many fun things are happening. We kick it off with Mark's b-day on Monday, then the rest of the month is filled with birthday parties and baby-showers for various family and friends. And the most exciting thing will happen probably towards the end when my newest baby nephew will be born!! His birthday is a tiny bit bittersweet for me because I probably won't get to actually meet him for many more months due to the fact that he lives across the pond, in London. Just like my all my nephews and nieces in the Lands of Faraway, this new baby will live waaaaaaaaaay too far away for me to be the doting Aunt I want to be. :-( I'm SO excited for Pam and my brother, and Jesse and Luci. I think Luci will have a blast being a big sister.
So that's all, I'm excited for a new month. I'm looking forward to the end of cold and flu season and I'm really excited to have a month of fun celebrations. Lord please bless this month!

Comments

Wendy said…
We are so excited to celebrate Mark tomorrow. Whoo Hooo!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments