Ear Plugs Please

I have three sick children; one of which has a double ear infection - again, and a next door neighbor doing a major remodel. These are the noises I heard in the last 60 seconds, AT THE SAME TIME.

~ whining
~ hammering
~ sniffing
~ jackhammering
~ sneezing
~ sledgehammering
~ coughing
~ drilling
~ whining
~ cement scraping
~ crying
~ chainsawing
~ nose blowing
~ Max, the dog, barking
~ big, heavy things being dumped into a huge metal trash bin
~ chicken laying an egg
~ metal pounding
~ screaming

I'm not complaining. I'm simply marveling at the amount of pitch levels my ear can take decipher at once.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sarah - I feel for you sister. I will be praying for your little ones!
Anonymous said…
That is a graphic post. I could just imagine all of the things you described. I'm praying for healing..and a fast re-model! mom
Wendy said…
Good thing I was not there too... could you imagine all that noise and then the noise that is Wendy to boot :) Love ya

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments