Anybody's Guess

Bets are currently being taken as to the sex of this baby. This one is a tough one for me. You'd think after having one of each I'd be able to tell for sure, but this baby is keeping me guessing, which I love! Way to be sneaky, Cuatro!
Here's the reasonings behind any guess I might have...

Girl:

~ My doctor's first guess
~ faster heartbeat
~ draining pregnancy, emotionally and physically, like I had with Addison - just not the entire time like I was with her.
~ this baby is high, high, high. SO high that I can still wear normal jeans and button them because nothing has changed from hip to hip, only from around my belly.
~ I've had heartburn, but mild, not extreme like I did with Addison.

Boy:
~ I have "craved" the same foods as I did with Ben. Bagels and cream cheese... Mexican... etc.
~ My belly is totally out front, like i have a ball under my shirt. It used to look like a football under my shirt, which would make me think girl, but now it's a basketball, which says boy.
~ My doctor has changed her vote to boy, but she "reserves the right to change it back to girl". She loves when people don't find out the sex and totally gets into it with us. She really doesn't know what it is either, so it's fun for all.
~ The heartbeat has slowed down some, which could just mean it's a super relaxed girl (sweet!), or a hyper active boy (Yikes.)
~ Although there were definitely some months there, overall, I have felt really good and healthy throughout this pregnancy. (As opposed to my pregnancy with Addison where I pretty much felt "ehh" the whole time.)

When I was pregnant with Ben there were very few people who told me I looked like I was carrying a girl, almost all said boy, and there was no question in my mind that it was a boy. With Addison it was the same way; girl all the way. Troy was a little trickier, but I was about 80% sure it was a boy on delivery day. But this baby, man, I'm 50/50. We better get working on a boy name! (We have a girl name, and no, we're not telling that either.) :-)

Comments

Kelly said…
my vote is boy :) all the way...
Wendy said…
I cannot wait till Feb 16th! Come on out and play Cautro!!!!
Lolly Caruana said…
votar por la nina!
Anonymous said…
either way can you name it Cautro? You know what my guess is (from day 1)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me