Random Pics and Stuff

I have always kind of wanted to have a kid was "that kid" who wore costumes and dress-up clothes all the time, everywhere... I'm serious. I think it's awesome. When else can you dress how ever you want, legally, and people stop and say how cute you are? At least he has actual clothes on this time. :-)


Wendy is trying to get Cuatro to come out by offering some Frozen Yogurt... it would totally work if it were me in there.


Last Saturday, before the week of seclusion, I packed a lunch and took the kids to the free farm at the OC Fair Grounds. So fun!



I just like this picture of Ben because it's so him, just working away.

Comments

Julie Snell said…
Love the pick of the kids at the farm eating lunch. When you click on it to make it bigger...addie's face is classic!
sfitz said…
Why are my pictures so small? I don't know, that's weird, they've never been small before. I will check my settings...
Anonymous said…
Love all your recent blogs. . and the pictures are great. Thanks for keeping us POSTED with the latest Fitz Happenings. mom
Wendy said…
Maybe Cuatro is not a sweets baby... I should try mashed taters or Tri Tip... hmmm... we will find out what this Fitz likes :)
Anonymous said…
I love that Ben wants to dress up all the time! so fun.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me