New Year's Resolutions

I had two.

I was going to resolve to put away the folded clean clothes immediately instead of letting them sit on my dinning room table for days on end. But that went out the window fast. So now I only have one.

New Year's Resolutions 2010:

I resolve not to start any facebook status updates with "Dear... (person, place, weather, random thing etc.)". It's been done, by me, and pretty much everyone else now, and it's crossed the line of overdone and bordering the line of annoying. So I will not do that.

I'm excited because I'm pretty confident I can do this one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAHAHA!! That's too funny!!
Julie Snell said…
Girl, you crack me up!
Wendy said…
I dont get it... I have not noticed anyone doing this? Should I? Am I missing something?

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me