Big Year

I knew this year would be big. You might remember saying, back around the first of the year, that 2010 would be a very BIG year for our family. I knew I'd be having a baby, we'd be moving, Mark's job definitions would be changing, Ben would start a new school in the fall, and so on. But I didn't see this coming... this is huge...



In classic Mark fashion Ben said in his big adult MAN voice, "Well, I better get a paper route now that I can ride a bike." I'm just impressed that he even knows what a paper route is!

Comments

Lolly Caruana said…
way to go BIG BEN!!! :) tomorrow I'm going to show this to Jonny so he can see how cool this is!!!
pam said…
So great!

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup