You Can Help!

You want to help bring a baby home? Now's your chance! Check out these two sites and see what you can do to support these precious families.

Emmy's Blog - Enter a raffle and you may win some crazy awesome prizes. And even if you don't win the prizes you're still a winner because you helped bring a baby home to it's forever family. It doesn't get much better than that.

Shannon's Blog - You can purchase a t-shirt or a super cute beenie to help this family bring their boy home. Then you will look cute.

Like me... :-)


I promise, I'm not going to turn this blog into a fundraising campaign for my soapbox issues. I take that back. I will try not to make this a blog for all my soapbox issues. Oh see, I need to take that back too. Because I feel it's really important to get information on how to help out there because sooooooooo many times we see a problem and think, "I'd love to help, but what can I do?" So if and when I see an easy way for us to be apart of something HUGE then it will be an honor for me to blog about it.

Buuuuuuuuuuut I know how ya'll love pics of the Tiny one (and the other three) so here you go...






Doesn't she make some of the funniest faces? She cracks me up!

Comments

Shannon said…
Ahhh...thank you Sarah! What a little cutie pie she is! LOVE those curls!
Allison said…
Oh my goodness!!! She is so big and adorable!!!!!
Meg said…
Mia is BEAUTIFUL!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments