Three Parter- Part 3 (Finally)

3:00-8:00PM

I had a crazy notion that taking a REAL train ride to Fullerton would be a fantastic adventure for my family. It was fun, but I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it was fantastic. There were many stops between here and Fullerton that I didn't think about, so that got a little old. And I felt a little bad because we were riding with a bunch of commuting workers who probably weren't prepared to share their peaceful train with four little super excited train lovers. But, it was a memory, and we'll probably do it again someday, just not anytime soon.





The train dumped us off right at Spaghetti Factory, my old stopping grounds.


Doubling fisting the apple sauce.


Classic Addie.


I didn't grab a pic of our special surprise guests - Nana and Papa Dan - who showed up after dinner to kill some time with us while we waited for our train home. Papa Dan scored the kids some treats, and scored this picture of all six of us!


Troy was the biggest fan of the outing by far. He still talks about the big train, and where did it go?

Comments

Lolly Caruana said…
I know all about the really-great-idea-turned-just-ok-and-maybe-downright-lame (but that's only for the boring unimaginative people) :) Anyway, I see that Troy definitely takes after you and loves the sense of adventure that comes in merely having a new experience. He is so precious. And so is that smiing picture of Mia. She looks angelic in that one. And that pic of you and Addie was beautiful! Tell that girl I miss her! Love you.
Lolly Caruana said…
p.s. i think it's pretty cool how Ben is really into making maps. maybe jonny and hannah will try that one out soon. thanks for the good ideas!
Unknown said…
LOVE IT!! It is something they will remember I'm sure!! ANd who cares about the stuffy commuters?! :) They need a few cutie pies to distract them from work! :)
Julie Snell said…
Love the family pic!!!
Jessica said…
We took Owen on New Year's day. He loved it and there was nobody on the train with us.
Anonymous said…
Sweet little Troy! How fun to go on an adventure!

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments