Three Parter-

Tuesday was B U S Y busy. I thought about posting pics from the entire day in one entry, but why do that when I can drag it out in three? So, in chronological order...

9:00am - 12:00pm

Ben has science camp every morning this week, so I seized the opportunity to snag my baby girls and treat us to a pancake breakfast with my sweet friend and her daughter. There was lots of pink going on and I loved my precious "girly time".





Addison got to go on the train ride with her friend Avery... Something I NEVER let my kids do, because I'm mean like that.





This one was an angel, as usual.



And, is it just me, or has Addison turned a corner in the "smiling for the camera" area of life??? Loving it, loving it!

Comments

Wendy said…
I am loving it too! She is a whole different Addie! Although, I will miss the awesome pictures she usually takes :)
sfitz said…
Oh don't worry, I don't think she's left them forever...
Judy Prince said…
Great photo post. The Best Ever pictures of Addie and her really cute, but seldom seen in pictures, smile.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments