4/24/06


Today my very special friend Ali Dimitri is here with me to share the 10 things she is thankful for today. So, in no particular order....

1. Anthony!! (her hubby.) :)
2. my family
3. Ben (#3 on the list, that's not too bad.) :)
4. friends
5. my animals... Queenie, Serj, Einstein, Kumo and Nollie (four dogs, one cat and two chickens...they don't have names.)
6. my health and Anthony's health
7. my finches. (they're not really hers. She likes to think that they are, but really they're just out and about and come to her house everyday. She feeds them, so they're kind of hers, I guess.)
8. good pizza. (I'm telling you, the place down the street is so good! Come and find out for yourselves.)
9. pictures... of Ben (she said that, but really Ali loves all pictures and she takes really good ones too.)
10. no traffic on the way home. (to Chatsworth, since they're leaving past 11pm, I think they're good.)

That's it!! Thank you Ali!!!

Today I'm thankful for...

1. Our sweet friends Ali and Anthony coming for a visit today!!
2. the fun game of settlers of Catan we played with them. I'm very happy we've taught it to them because they are fun to play games with, and we're always looking for people to play Settlers with. Anthony won, by the way. :)
3. Keri Lyon having a gorgeous baby boy!!! Welcome to the Lyon family little Bo!!!
4. a beautiful day that Ben and I spent at home. That's right, we didn't go anywhere! That's the first time in as long as I can remember.
5. that I vacuumed today and that our carpet feels good on Ali's feet. (She just added that.)
6. all the drinks (sodas and juices) that my friend Beth left at our house last week. We usually only have water, so it's a nice treat to have these little something specials. Plus, I have no idea what Ali would be drinking right now.
7. cozy socks to wear.
8. my washing machine wasn't really broken, like I thought it was for over 30 minutes, all I needed to do was close the lid for it to start. Silly me.
9. Ben and Ali laughing so hard together tonight! So cute!
10. Twix ice-cream. Enough said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me