4/25/06

Happy Birthday to my very first nephew Michael Thomas Abbott!! He is 3 today! Oh my, where does the time go? I got to talk with him and wish him a happy birthday. He told me all about his friends that came over to celebrate with him. Michael has some really great friends, I met them while I was out there. I miss that little guy, but I'm so happy he had a great birthday.

Today I am thankful for...
1. Michael being born three years ago and what a fun, sweet, adventurous boy he is.
2. trying out a new recipe for fish. That's right, I cooked fish tonight, and it was good. :)
3. running into an old friend from our old church at Trader Joe's!! Cami and I lost touch when we moved to HB, I lost all my info on her (maybe you remember the Great Computer Crash of '05?) and now we live just a few miles away from her! So exciting because she and her husband have a little girl just 4 months older than Ben. I see playdates in our future. :)
4. Mark's retro paycheck he received today. Had he not (respectfully) said anything to his boss last December this check would've remained somehow "over looked".
5. Mark watching Ben so I could go to TJ's by myself, such a treat to walk up and down those aisle at my own pace once in awhile.
6. finding a book I thought I had lost. I was so close to finishing it, so now I can pick right back up and get some closure.
7. Ben's favorite time of the day: Naked Time!! It's so fun to watch him run around the house, we just crack up.
8. getting to go back to sleep when Ben took a nap this morning.
9. Mark having 3 -potentially 4 tomorrow- houses in escrow AND 2 listings! He is doing so well in real estate, I'm so proud.
10. Oh!! I am so thankful for the surprise of two cards in the mail for me! One was beautifully adorned with stickers, wonder who that was from? (my mommy.) :) It made me feel so special.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah
Just thought I'd see what you guys were up to today, sounds like you had a great day.
Lots of Love, Ali

Popular posts from this blog

Comments

In a Nut Shell...

Crafty Me